Eighty percent of American women all agree that after 20 years of marriage, their sexual relationship is like a pot that is simmering at low heat on the back burner. Their husbands are more interested in the TV remote control or their golf clubs. If you desire romance, passion, and the sexual relationship that you once shared with your spouse, then follow these easy steps and learn how to turn on the heat and seduce your husband!
1. Stand naked in front of a full-length mirror and examine yourself from head to toe. If you find that you are not as toned as you use to be, then join a gym and start exercising on a daily basis. Exercise is a natural way to release your sexual endorphins.
2. Start a healthy diet. Say no to all carbohydrates, refined sugar and all fried foods. You should eat fresh vegetables, fruit, chicken and fish. Do not drink alcoholic beverages; do drink eight glasses of water and green tea. By eating the right foods, your energy level will increase and you will feel confident.
3. Make an appointment for a day spa. Get your hair styled; select a style that is more youthful and sexy. If you have some gray, why not get some highlights. No Spa is complete unless you have a facial, legs waxed, and a deep tissue massage.
4. Pack up your comfortable clothes and sensible shoes and place them in storage. If you want romance with your spouse, you will need to look the part. Purchase a few sexy outfits along with some silky lingerie.
5. Now it is time to implement the seduction of your spouse. Write a sensual note to your husband such as, "I want you tonight". Seal the note with a red lipstick kiss.
6. Plan your night of passion. Turn on soft music, light candles and leave a trail of rose petals by the door so when your husband comes inside, roses are the first thing that he see's. Leave him a personal note, giving him instruction on what he should do. You could ask him to pour two glasses of champagne, heat the jojoba oil and to come to the bedroom. When he opens the door, He will behold the brand new you lying on a bed of roses!
7. Stick with your beauty, diet and exercise routine. Remember self-confidence will turn your spouse on.
8. Plan a weekly date night with your husband. You are never too old for sex; you just need to learn how to rekindle your passion.